HOW Hall is an unaffiliated non-profit meeting hall for 12 Step & Recovery programs (including Alcoholics Anonymous, Al-Anon, Narcotics Anonymous, and others). We have been serving the community since 1987 with more than 40 AA and other 12 step meetings per week.
HOW Hall Is Open!
Attn: All Attendees of Meetings at HOW Hall
Any AA group secretary who wants to re-start meeting in-person at HOW Hall, please submit a request on the contact page (http://howhall.org/how-hall-contactus.html). Make sure to include current contact information, so we can reach you! We ask that meetings be willing to commit to a minimum five person attendance per week.
HOW Hall LocationHOW Hall is located in Huntington Beach, California on the south-east corner of Beach Blvd. & Garfield
(behind Honey-Baked Ham) at:
19092 Beach Blvd. #G-H
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
Host a Meeting at HOW HallHOW Hall is a great place to host 12 Step & Recovery meetings. If you are intested in starting a new meeting or are looking for a location to host meetings for your group, please contact HOW Hall for more information.
Find a MeetingAre you or do you know someone who is interested in attending a meeting? Here are some resource for finding 12 Step and Recovery Meetings:
- HOW Hall Meeting Directory
- Alcoholics Anonymous - Orange County, CA
- Alcoholics Anonymous World Services
- Al-Anon - Orange County, CA
- Al-Anon Family Groups
- Cocaine Anonymous - Orange County, CA
- Cocaine Anonymous World Services
- Crystal Meth Anonymous World Services
- Narcotics Anonymous - Orange County, CA
- Narcotics Anonymous World Services
- Pills Anonymous World Services
- Underearners Anonymous
- Eating Disorders Anonymous